The Carnivore Diet: The Science, the Promise, and the Pitfalls
The Carnivore Diet – Not Just Another Fad!
It is a new way of eating backed by solid science. Although eating only meat, butter, and eggs might sound extreme, many who have adopted this diet are testifying that they are being cured of diseases that doctors could not help them with. The author was a sceptic until he researched the science behind it and went on the diet himself and found it to be the easiest and healthiest diet he has ever tried.
In this book you will learn…
- What the diet is and why it works.
- The science behind the diet.
- The danger of natural plant toxins
- The deficiency of nutrition in plants.
- The incredible amount of nutrition in meat.
- The diet of the plains Indians.
- What the Bible says about eating meat
- How to start the diet.
Table of Contents
- The Carnivore Diet
- What does the Bible Say?
- The American Indian Diet
- Cruelty to Animals?
- The Daniel Anomaly
- The Big Food-Industrial Complex
- Carnivore and Cancer
- Going Carnivore
Author Mark Swarbrick thoroughly explains the diet, telling of his experiences with it and how it has radically improved his health in a short amount of time. One chapter deals with the current war on meat and what the Bible has to say about those who forbid eating meat. If you want to understand the carnivore diet, why it works and how to do it, this is the book for you.