By Mark Swarbrick
Be sure to read the section at the end entitled: I Was Wrong about Trump!
Will Donald Trump make a good president if he is elected? According to the Bible, no. Believe it or not, the Bible actually says that the American people will be unhappy with a Trump presidency. Here is where it says that:
Proverbs 29:2 – “When the wicked rule, the people groan.”
People say, “But oh, Trump will do this and that, Trump has business experience, Trump isn’t a politician so we can trust him; who cares if he is a bad man, so long as he makes America great.” The fact is, it doesn’t matter how good a business man he is supposed to be. It matters not whether he says all the right things. It matters not what he does, for the Bible says that when a wicked man rules, the people will groan, no ifs, ands or buts; the people will not be happy. God’s word does not lie. Many voters will be terribly disillusioned by Trump if he is elected. Bank on it. I don’t say so. God’s word says so.
Just in case anyone has any doubts about my appraisal of Trump’s character, let’s be absolutely clear: Donald Trump is a bad man. According to court testimony, he beat his ex-wife, pulled out handfuls of her hair and then raped her. He owns strip clubs and gambling casinos. With bribery and cronyism, he got the government to use eminent domain to kick a lady out of her home so he could build a parking lot for his gambling casino. While campaigning for president, he uses filthy and vulgar language in front of women and children on national TV. He talked about the size of his penis during a televised debate.
Just look at what else Trump does in the debates: Name-calling, insults, and interruptions are the Trump method. He doesn’t know how to debate. He argues and fights. That is not the way statesmen debate; it is how schoolyard bullies misbehave. Remember the Iowa debate that Trump did not attend? It was substantive and peaceful. You really got to hear everyone’s positions without having to listen to Trump’s braggadocio and constant interruptions.
Trump, in the last debate said that he would order the military to target women and children. When the moderator pointed out that such orders were illegal and immoral and then asked Trump how he would handle the military disobeying his illegal orders, he said, “No, they will obey me. Trust me; they will obey.”
Michael Hayden, former four start general and former director of the CIA stated that, “If he (Trump) were to order that…the American Armed Forces would refuse to act…You’re required not to follow an unlawful order…That would be a violation of all the international laws of armed conflict,” Trump’s statement is unprecedented. He is saying that he would order our military to commit war crimes. Apparently political advisers have warned Trump about this and he has now walked that back, saying he would not give illegal orders. But what would he do once he had presidential power? The words have left his mouth already, showing he does not have the wisdom to be president. He has also said that he would institute torture of captured terrorists. That also is a war crime, a violation of the Geneva Convention, and he has not backed off of that.
At his Rallies, Trump has begun asking his followers to lift their hands and make a pledge of loyalty to him. This is eerily reminiscent of Hitler’s demands for oaths of obedience to him and the “Heil Hitler” salute. In America, the police, military officers, politicians and presidents never vow elegance to any man. Elegance is only pledged to the Constitution.
The chaos seen at trump rally’s: Filthy language from Trump, encouragement of violence from Trump, harassment, people thrown out into the winter cold without their coats, at Trump’s order. Attendance of his rallies by bigots, Neo-Nazis and white supremacists are common. If Trump is elected, you can expect this sort of unrest to percolate down to all levels of our government and society.
Yes, Trump is a wicked man. Consider his proud bragging about his sexual conquests of women, bragging of the wives of other men that he has seduced and bedded. Then he has the gall to say that he is a “real good Christian,” while at the same time claiming that he has never told God he is sorry for anything. Bad man; I rest my case.
The bottom line is; America cannot be made great again without first making America good again. Mark my words. If Trump is elected, we will spend the next four years groaning with sorrow and disappointment. If you don’t believe me, then believe God: Proverbs 29:2 – “When the wicked rule, the people groan.”
I Was Wrong About Trump!
Note: This section added on 08/10/2022
Hopefully I will always be humble enough to admit when I am wrong. I misjudged president Trump, or perhaps I should say I failed to take into account that God’s Spirit can draw a man and change him. While in office, President Trump surrounded himself with many born-again Christians and took actions that helped both Israel and the Christian Church. One of his first executive orders was to stop the use of the Johnson Amendment to stop the silencing of pastors who spoke about current issues such as abortion and homosexuality.
While he wasn’t a perfect president, he kept all his campaign promises and turned out to be an excellent president. While I didn’t appreciate his sometimes bellicose manner, I have come to see the evil in the Democratic Party and the fake news media that he was up against. An abrasive warrior was needed to combat the swamp. President Trump has an undeniable and unprecedented record of achievement. Here is just a partial list of President Trump’s accomplishments:
- Almost 4 million jobs created since his election.
- Stopped ISIS and decimated its ranks.
- In the past four years under Trump, carbon emissions decreased by .5% annually over the past 4 years, with 2019 alone having a decrease of 2.9%
- President Trump created a thriving business culture that allowed companies to find smart, sustainable, durable, and profitable ways to care for the environment and reduce emissions. The United States has had the largest decline in emissions in the world. According to the EPA, in the last four years under Trump, air pollution has gone down by 7%, 27 contaminated Superfund sites have been delisted, 1,200 air pollution improvement plans have been approved, and backlogs have been cut in half due in large part to Trump’s effectiveness at cutting red tape and streamlining projects.
- Trump empowered private property owners and local problem solvers by signing on to the Trillion Trees Initiative. By joining the Initiative, the United States has committed to planting at least 855 million trees by 2030 that will, combined with global efforts, have the potential to sequester up to 10 years’ worth of emissions.
- Trump signed into law the Great American Outdoors Act. This law permanently funds the Land and Water Conservation Fund and addresses the $12 billion maintenance backlog in America’s national parks.
- The Trump administration also invested in renewable and clean energy technologies such as offshore wind, solar fields, and advanced nuclear power. While the Department of Energy and the Trump Administration innovated and invested in all of these technologies, the United States also led the world in natural gas and petroleum production, providing energy security and economic prosperity with clean and reliable energy with reduced carbon emissions.
- Trump signed executive orders that prevented Democrats from using the Johnson Amendment to stop pastors and churches from preaching biblical truth.
- Rebuilt our military, which Obama had decimated.
- Ended our dependence on foreign oil, making America a number one energy exporter.
- With his “Warp Speed” program, Trump got the drug companies to produce a Corona Virus vaccine in 9 months instead of 5 years, which will save tens of thousands of lives.
- Trump worked for free for four years, donating his salary.
- Trump policies created 400,000-plus manufacturing jobs.
- Economic growth of 4.2 percent under Trump
- Unemployment claims hit a 49-year low.
- Median household income hit the highest level ever recorded.
- 9 million Americans off food stamps since the election.
- Trump signed the most significant package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back into the U.S. treasury in the first quarter alone.
- Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
- Trump eliminated a record number of regulations.
- The Obamacare individual mandate penalty was repealed.
- Trump pressured and convinced the FDA to approve more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. He signed executive orders that drastically reduced all drug prices by eliminating middlemen and preventing companies from making Americans pay for drugs sent to foreign countries.
- Trump signed Right-To-Try legislation, saving many lives.
- Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
- Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached an all-time high.
- The United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
- Trump withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord that allowed China to continue polluting.
- Trump canceled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan, saving America’s coal industry and decreased our dependence on coal from China.
- Trump secured a record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion is allocated for the following year.
- Trump convinced NATO allies to pay their fair share of defense. They are now contributing $69 billion more annually on defense.
- Trump created the Space Force as a 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
- Trump withdrew the U.S. from the dangerous, one-sided Iran deal that would have given Iran a nuclear weapon in just a few years.
- Trump moved our Israeli U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
- Trump protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, which was upheld by the Supreme Court.
- Trump imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and chronically abusive trade practices.
- Trump began construction of a wall on the Mexican border to stop the flood of illegal aliens. The massive influx of illegals was drastically reduced. Central American convoys stopped coming.
In spite of all the good he did for America, the Democratic Party has hated on President Trump as much as they did on Abraham Lincoln prior to the outbreak of the Civil War. The Democrats managed to steal the 2020 election (See the documentary 2000 Mules for proof). We can only hope and pray we get Trump back in 2024.
Want to leave a comment? Scroll to the bottom of the page.
If you found this article interesting you may enjoy one of my books, available in both Kindle version and paperback. Click the images to get more info and/or purchase:
Find out what the Democratic Party has been up to for the past 150 years!
The Covid Conspiracy: The Cure for Covid and the Plot to Hide it from the World
Available from Amazon for only a few dollars – Click HERE.